Prince of Wales-check long wool blazer
Prince of Wales check is an intricate pattern traditionally including 4 different types of check that together make a coherent whole. Typically used in men’s tailoring, our check pattern is 100% feminine thanks to additional vibrant check lines in burgundy and baby blue.
We expertly cut this luxurious wool to create a classic, but not boring, blazer in the highly coveted longer silhouette.
This season we are all about unique details that’s why our wool blazer features two semi-belts that you can adjust for a cinched or a relaxed waistline. Additionally, this style is rich in sartorial details such as piping, a lapel insert and fabric-covered buttons in refined burgundy wool.
How to wear our Prince of Wales-check long wool blazer? Let’s start simple: as a total look with our matching wool pants. For every day, button it up and wear it oversized with skinny jeans and high-heels. When going out, choose a black silk slip dress and over-the-knee boots. A must-have.
- Outer material: premium Italian wool
- 100% wool, light-weight
- Burgundy trim: 100% wool crepe
- Lining: 97% smooth viscose, 3% lycra, fully-lined
- Adjustable waist semi-belts with decorative piping and two D ring golden buckles
- Lapels with a burgundy wool insert and decorative piping
- Two front working besom pockets
- Two front fabric-covered buttons
- Three burgundy sleeve vent buttons
- Designed and made to order in Szczecin, Poland
Size and fit:
- True to size
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Longer style
- Dry clean
Dimensions for size FR 36/UK 8/US 4:
- Bust 94 cm
- Waist 90 cm (adjustable with semi-belts)
- Hips 104 cm
- Length 73 cm
- Sleeve length 62 cm
Delivery and returns:
- All orders are shipped worldwide via DHL Express
- A flat fee of 17 EUR for orders below 249 EUR applies
- Free shipping for orders over 249 EUR and in Poland
- We gladly accept returns for unworn standard size items within 14 days of receipt