Brown and black houndstooth tweed blazer
What's our recipe for an instantly elegant look? A classic, fine blazer cut in the houndstooth pattern wool-blend tweed. Worn daily by the Prince of Wales himself, Edward VII, the houndstooth pattern has been a symbol of success and high status for decades. And it's hard to argue with that because when you throw a houndstooth blazer over a white shirt worn with jeans, your outfit speaks undeniable class and style. Especially, when it's so well-made that it satisfies even the greatest perfectionists.
The blazer is made in a small tailoring studio, not in a factory because we want you to feel special in your MG pieces.
As for the styling options, we tried it with blue jeans, black wool wide-leg pants and matching houndstooth shorts, and all possibilities tell the same story: that of an elegant woman who knows how to play with her style depending on the occasion.
- Outer material: 75% wool, 15% polyamide, 10% polyacrylic, mid-weight
- Lining: 100% acetate, fully-lined
- Black lapels and trims: 100% polyester
- Internal full-sized besom pockets with flaps
- Internal shoulder pads for structure
- Floral embossed four front buttons
- One internal button
- Fully-lined, decorative piping
- Waiting time: 10 working days
- Designed and made in Poland
Size and fit:
- True to size
Designed for a regular fit
- Longer style
Dimensions for size FR 38/UK 10/US 6:
- Bust 94 cm
- Waist 90 cm
- Hips 108 cm
- Length 70 cm
- Sleeve length 61 cm