- Material: 46% wool, 18% acrylic, 13% silk, 12% viscose, 5% polyamide, 4% cotton, 2% acetate, 325 g/m2, light-weight
- Lining: 100% viscose, fully-lined
- Zipped pockets, internal pockets
- Zipped front
- Woollen trim with a flower motif
Size and fit
- True to size
- Designed for a close fit
- Light-weight material
- Falls to the hip
- Can be made in a different tweed of choice
- Can be made in a custom size
- Contact us for more information
Delivery and returns
- All orders are shipped worldwide via DHL Express.
- We gladly accept returns for unworn standard size items within 14 days of receipt.
A biker or a moto jacket is one of those pieces we instantly love. Invented by brothers Irving and Jack Schott, the first leather biker jackets were appreciated for their practicality and durability.
A biker jacket has stood the test of time and although it has been reinvented by many designers, its main qualities remain unchanged.
Our ‘Ramona’ tweed biker jacket has been crafted in a blue and grey colourway that's ever so easy to style.
Created from luxurious light-weight English tweed, the classic cropped style features a wide notched collar, silver-tone hardware and a flowery trim in ivory.
Wear yours with our ‘Akoya’ silk top and blue jeans for an effortless style.