Prince of Wales-check wide wool pants
Prince of Wales check is an intricate pattern traditionally including 4 different types of check that together make a coherent whole. Typically used in men’s tailoring, our check pattern is 100% feminine thanks to additional vibrant check lines in burgundy and baby blue.
We expertly cut this luxurious wool to create classic wide-leg pants that instantly elevate any look.
The check pattern has a serious leg-lengthening effect. These pants are designed to sit on the waist. They feature a front zip and a fabric-covered button plus burgundy trimmed pockets and belt loops.
How to wear our Prince of Wales-check pants? Let’s start simple: as a total look with our matching long wool blazer. For every day, add a cable knit sweater in burgundy or grey.
- Outer material: premium Italian wool
- 100% wool, light-weight
- Lining: 98% smooth viscose, 2% lycra, lined to below the knee
- Contrast pocket piping: 100% wool crepe
- One front button
- Front zipper
- Belt loops
- Working front pockets
- Faux back besom pockets
- Designed and made to order in Szczecin, Poland
Size and fit:
- True to size
- Designed for a close fit at the waist and at the hips
- Wide straight leg
- High waist
- Dry clean
Dimensions for size FR 36/UK 8/US 4:
- Waist 70 cm
- Hips 100 cm
- Length 106 cm (can be adjusted upon order)
- Leg width 26 cm
Delivery and returns:
- All orders are shipped worldwide via DHL Express
- A flat fee of 17 EUR for orders below 249 EUR applies
- Free shipping for orders over 249 EUR and in Poland
- We gladly accept returns for unworn standard size items within 14 days of receipt