Grey houndstooth long tweed blazer
The classic of all times - the houndstooth pattern tweed in two shades of grey, sourced from a sustainable British mill with over 100 years of tradition.
We used this luxurious tweed quality to create a classic, but not boring, blazer in the highly coveted longer silhouette.
This season we are all about unique details that’s why our long tweed blazer features two semi-belts that you can adjust for a cinched or a relaxed waistline. Additionally, this style is rich in sartorial details such as piping, a lapel insert and fabric-covered buttons in refined grey wool.
How to wear our houndstooth long tweed blazer? For your everyday look, button it up and wear it oversized with skinny jeans and high-heels. When going out, choose a black silk slip dress and over-the-knee boots. Or get inspired by our lookbook option with biker shorts and heavy boots.
- Outer material: 51% viscose, 40% cotton, 5% silk, 4% polyamide, mid-weight
- Lining: 98% smooth viscose, 2% lycra, fully-lined
- Grey trims: 100% wool crepe
- Adjustable waist semi-belts with decorative piping and two D ring silver buckles
- Lapels with a grey wool insert and decorative piping
- Two front working besom pockets
- Two front silver buttons
- Three silver sleeve vent buttons
- Designed and made to order in Szczecin, Poland
Size and fit:
- True to size
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Longer style
- Dry clean
Dimensions for size FR 36/UK 8/US 4:
- Bust 94 cm
- Waist 90 cm (adjustable with semi-belts)
- Hips 104 cm
- Length 73 cm
- Sleeve length 62 cm
Delivery and returns:
- All orders are shipped worldwide via DHL Express
- A flat fee of 17 EUR for orders below 249 EUR applies
- Free shipping for orders over 249 EUR and in Poland
- We gladly accept returns for unworn standard size items within 14 days of receipt