'Bianco' white boucle jacket
Atelier crafted from couture British tweeds
There are occasions when we want to look impeccable. A summit meeting in Geneva, an anniversary, a wedding in the family or we simply feel like wearing a very elegant white boucle jacket because we can and no one is going to stop us. Our 'Bianco' jacket is the highest form of elegance, but it's you who decides on the final effect. We styled this jacket both with black skinny jeans and a pencil skirt and our verdict is that you will look phenomenal in either of these classic sets.
This jacket is made to order and there comes a bonus with this! If you normally have problems buying jackets because either the sleeves are too long/short or bust fits well but hips don't, let us know and we can modify our pattern to achieve a better fit for your figure.
- Colour: Solid white
- Fabric composition: 100% cotton
- Lining: Fully-lined in a matching colour, 100% viscose, breathable
- Style: Slightly fitted at the waistline, hip-length
- Details: Long sleeves, hook and eye closure, two front patch pockets, collarless round neckline
- Trim: Italian black trim with small sequines
- Care: Dry clean only
- Delivery time 2-14 days
- Worldwide shipping