Baby blue tweed jacket for spring/summer 2020
Blue is the colour of the sky or sea on a sunny day. It's also the colour of your favourite pair of jeans and don't we know it well that tweed and jeans are the best combination ever?
If you are a long-time fan of a casual style, just wear your jeans, a T-shirt and add our fancy tweed jacket to instantly emulate a timeless French look.
For office attire, go for a white shirt, white or grey pants and cover up with our smart blue jacket.
'Eden' tweed jacket is also perfect to wear to a formal dinner or theatre over a long silk dress.
This blue tweed blazer is made from fancy English tweed that combines multiple yarns in different shades of blue and grey.
The jacket's unique feature is a handmade trim that we produce ourselves by braiding 3 different years that match the jacket's body. We then sew it by hand for a clean finish.
Because we take tailoring seriously, the jacket's elements are cut by hand in our studio to ensure perfect pattern matching and fit.
- Outer material: 89% cotton, 8% viscose, 3% polyamide, light-weight
- Lining: 100% viscose, fully-lined
- Rounded bottom hem
- Long sleeves
- Two patch pockets
- Pocket flaps decorated with trim and a pearl detail button
- Sleeve vent decorated with a button
- Handmade fringe trim from the jacket body fabric and two other yarns
- Internal shoulder pads
- 3 front buttons
- Fully-lined, decorative piping
- Designed and made in Szczecin, Poland
Size and fit:
- True to size
- Designed for a regular fit
- Falls about 16 cm below the hip bone
- Dry clean
Dimensions for size FR 38/UK 10/US 6:
- Bust 94 cm
- Waist 84 cm
- Hips 106 cm
- Length 65 cm
- Sleeve length 62 cm
Delivery and returns:
- All orders are shipped worldwide via DHL Express
- A flat fee of 17 EUR for orders below 249 EUR applies
- Free shipping for orders over 249 EUR and in Poland
- We gladly accept returns for unworn standard size items within 14 days of receipt