'Amber' tweed jacket
Atelier crafted from couture British tweeds
- 'Amber' is a limited-edition elegant tweed jacket with some fun details like the fringe trim around the pockets and shoulders and a hand-sewn golden chain with an embossed print (takes 1 hour to hand sew!).
- Beautiful colours and a small check pattern, which we perfectly match when cutting the fabric, make 'Amber' a great choice for your smart everyday wear.
- The jacket is a comfortable fit and is fully lined with a natural 100% viscose lining in teal. Back and front seams perfectly accentuate your figure and follow your body shape.
- 'Amber' jacket is made to order and can be made as a skirt suit
- Colour: yellow, brown, green, gold
- Fabric composition: 47% wool, 20% polyamide, 17% acrylic, 11% polyester 3% viscose, 2% acetate, 335 g/m2
- Lining: Fully-lined in a matching colour, 100% viscose
- Style: Slightly fitted at the waistline, hip-length, comfortable fit
- Details: Long sleeves, hook and eye closure, two front patch pockets, collarless round neckline
- Trim: Fringe and golden chain
- Care: Dry clean only
- Delivery time 2-14 days
- Worldwide shipping