Atelier crafted from couture British tweeds
- 'Grace' has been named after Grace Princess of Monaco because it exudes elegance and charm - two virtues that the Princess was known for.
- This limited edition jacket is made of one of the most beautiful tweeds we have ever had and the colours make it easy to wear and style.
- This exquisite cream tweed is beautiful on its own that's why we finished it off with a subtle Italian trim with a flower detail.
- The jacket is a comfortable fit and is fully lined with a natural 100% viscose lining.
- 'Grace' is made to order and can be made as a skirt suit.
Colour: cream, orange and gold
Fabric composition: 80% wool, 8% polyester, 5% polyamide, 5% cotton, 2% viscose, 455 g/m2
Lining: Fully-lined in a matching colour, 100% viscose
Style: Slightly fitted at the waistline, hip-length, comfortable fit
Details: Long sleeves, hook and eye closure, two front patch pockets, collarless round neckline
Trim: Cream flower detail
Care: Dry clean only
- Delivery time 2-14 days
- Worldwide shipping